Saturday, May 15, 2010

Playing some b-ball with my brother!

Hello all!
I hope everyone is having a fun weekend. Today I got to play basketball with my brother!! Basketball is an interesting game. I had to bounce a big ball; I was hoping to chew it like my toys but this toy is too big for me!!

I am dribbling the ball (or trying to at least!!)

Hey, that's my ball!!!

Stop trying to steal my ball!!!

Good game bro!
My brother says that I am a natural at basketball!!! I hope to play with again soon!! I hope yall have a great weekend!
Paws and Licks
Chewy











7 comments:

♥ Sallie said...

Yay! Blog Hop!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Hi Chewy!! You look like a great basketball player!! I once got a football in my backyard and tried to play with it but ended up chewing some of it up and mom threw it away because it developed a little hole in it. I bet we both would be great at basketball if you would teach me!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've nevFUR played basketball -

I have too much fun with football!

Woo look like khwite the talented khanine!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Busy Buttons said...

Looks like your brother really helped you out. That's very nice of him!

I'd prefer a smaller ball...that squeakied... *snickers*

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

WOW...what a great basketball player you are Chewy!! Looks like great way to spend fun time with your brother too!!

Smileys!
Dory

Unknown said...

Great game, if u ask us. we however believe in puncturing the ball before we play!

Please tell your mummy that that Dan brown book is very very interesting. but we warn you,be ready to be ignored to some extent for a few days!
our mummy has her nose buried in her book till the wee hours of the morning,keeping that light on and then in a few hours we all have to get up coz she has to go to work!we are losing our beauty sleep.

Wags,
Buddy n Ginger

Unknown said...

Hi Chewy,
we have a little award for u on our site. will u please go pick it up?
wags, gin n Bud

PitaPata Dog tickers