Friday, June 11, 2010

Momma cleans while I sleep!

Hello everyone!

I am so excited about this weekend! My momma's sister is coming to visit me!!! I remember her...she took me to my first vet visit! I cannot wait to see her. So while my momma was cleaning up the house waiting for her arrival, I was sleeping! Hey, a dog needs beauty rest!

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Momma I see you with that camera again!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Hope everyone has a good night! I am going back to sleep now.

Paws and Licks

Chewy






7 comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Chewy, you look very pretty sleeping!! We hope you have a wonderful and exciting weekend. It sure sounds like fun! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet she'll bring woo lots of PRESSIES!

Have fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Busy Buttons said...

Have a great visit!

I have no idea why Mom's have to take so many pictures of us when we're asleep. Crazy humans!

Jennifer Perry said...

They can't help it. Look at us! they're smitten, as well they should be!
Saturday pet blog hop is the best way to meet other great dogs and the lucky people who get to live with them! BOL!

Julie, Parker and Bennie from
Bark Of Love blogspot

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

It is always a good idea to get plenty of rest before company comes!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Chewy, we know you had one eye open to snoopervise your Mom with her cleaning! We hope you had a wonderful time with your Auntie!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

Shawn said...

I'm a new follower of the Saturday Pet Blogger follow, please follow me back.
Thanks, Mr. Monkey

http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

PitaPata Dog tickers