Saturday, July 10, 2010

Check out my new "manly" collar

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are having a great weekend. Well guess what?! I gotta a new collar again! My papa thought my collar was too "girly" and got me a "manly" collar!


This is my new collar. My papa says it looks like the design "burberry."

I did not know what Burberry was, my momma told me it some design company that make everything in plaid shape. Yay I look stylish in my new collar!


Have a great weekend everyone!

Chewy





10 comments:

Pippen said...

Very Stylin', Chewy! We like it! Pip used to have a collar with the skull and crossbones on it but then it broke and now he has one that says 'bad to the bone'!

Sam and Pippen

The Daily Pip said...

Love the new collar - it is very stylish and very manly.

Your pal, Pip

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Chewy, we love your new collar!! It is very manly!! The color is perfect! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

booahboo said...

Heyo Chewy :) Lovely lovely collar.. it sure is a manly pattern this time.

My brother is coming back next weekend. I am so happy...

*woofs*
Dom

George The Lad said...

Hey that's better, love the colour. It suits you.
See Yea George xxx

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Tres chic Chewy...oh, we mean WAY Cool Dude!!

Smileys and Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is a furry nice khollar!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

You do look very stylin' in your new collar, great colors!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

Busy Buttons said...

You're looking very stylish, Chewy!

Unknown said...

Hi Chewy! Thanks for visiting! Bingo's collar does look like yours! And, you look great in it!

Bing&Ben
adoptedmutts.blogspot.com

PitaPata Dog tickers