Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ever wonder how I got my name?

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a good weekend! Well I could not play Frankie's fourth of July name game cause I was on vacation. But I have decided to tell yall how I got my name.

My momma is a very big Star Wars fan and she wanted to name me after someone from Star Wars; meanwhile my poppa wanted to name me "Charlie Brown." Momma was ok with that for a little while but she thought "yoda" seems like a nice name. But she did not like "yoda" well he is not hairy. My poppa suggested Han Solo; momma actually liked that name. But in the end it was Chewy; I guess they thought I look like Chewbacca the wookie!

Personally, I think I am cuter!

BOL!


9 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

You are MUCH cuter!!!

Your pal, Pip

P.S.: My parents are Star Wars fans, too!

booahboo said...

You sure look like that Chewy but most definitely cuter and not scary :) Han Solo would be a cool name too for a shitzu :D

George The Lad said...

I think it suits you, can you talk like him?
See Yea George xxx

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

You are so much cuter than Chewbacca!! Our parents are star wars fans too :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

You are much, much cuter than Chewbacca! Everyone always thinks that my name is short for Chewbacca, but it's not, Dad just liked the name Chewy, and my Uncle says I got named Chewy because I chew on everything, BOL!!

Waggles, Chewy too!

Pippen said...

Yep, you do look a bit like that other Chewy... but much cuter!

Sam and Pippen

♥I am Holly♥ said...

You are so much cuter than the other picture! Interesting how peoples pick out our names isn't it! Lots of love, Holly and mom

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It suits woo khwite well but woo are FUR SURE much khuter!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Casey said...

Slightly more similar to an Ewok in my opinion, but great pics nontheless!

PitaPata Dog tickers