Friday, July 16, 2010

My family

Hello everyone!



I hope everyone is having a great day. I am not having a good day because my momma got into an accident today. Poppa says that her car might be totaled....momma is being optimistic (she really loves that car). Well what happened was that we were driving to buy my brother some burger king, my momma was driving, my bro was in the passenger's seat and I was in the back. And then we stopped at the red light and all the BAM! Someone rear ended us! That was not cool! I think I am ok....I will give you an update tomorrow.

Anyways.....I was reading some blogs today and i noticed some people playing Oscar's all about your people post. So I decided to join in on the fun! We are from Alabama and live in Montgomery the capital. My poppa, momma and grandmomma all work at Auburn University in Montgomery. My poppa is an economics professor and he even does some cool economic analysis. He is helping the state figure out the economic impact of the oil spill. He is very important. My grandmomma works for Sponsored Programs; she tells me that she writes something called "grants" for the professors. Lastly my momma, my momma works as a research assistant and also she is a student too. She is getting her 2nd bachelors; her major is Medical Technology. Oh yeah and she is in the army too; she hopes to become an officer but since she broke her ankle those plans have to be on hold. Oh yeah I have a 15 year old brother. He has just gotten his permit and will be driving really soon!


I have a great family. They play with me all the time except when I am sleeping of course! Here is a picture of my momma playing with me!

15 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry 'bout the akhcident -

We are sorry the vehikhle might be totalled - but the important thing is woo are okay!

Thanks fur sharing the stuff about your humans!

Furry khool and impressive!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Daily Pip said...

HI Chewy,

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about your accident. I hope you all aren't too sore tomorrow!

Your family is very interesting and sounds like they are all very smart! What an important job your poppa has!!! Sounds like grandmomma does the same thing my mama does!!! I hope your mama's ankle is OK so she can back to pursuing her dreams soon!

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

Oh Chewy,
I am sorry you and your Momma and brother have been in an accident. I am so glad you are all safe and hope you don't feel too shook up and bruised. It must have been very scary for you all. I sure hope it does not put your brother off of driving. Your family all sound very, very smart and what an impawtant job your Poppa has to do.
Hope you all feel fine and dandy real soon
Luvs
Molly

booahboo said...

Oh boy.. hope you are ok Chewy.. and your momma and brother too. Accidents sure are scary.

That's a nice picture of you and your momma playing.. You sure have a very smart family. Have a great weekend Chewy :)

Road Dog Tales said...

Chewy - Hope you and your family are okay! Sounds like you have a really smart family. Tell your bro to drive safely!
The Road Dogs

Pat Wahler said...

Hello! We hopped over from the Blog Hop. Sorry to hear about your accident. The exact same thing happened to me a few months ago. Sitting at a stop light when suddenly...kapow! The car that hit me was totaled, but mine only needed about $2000 in repair which surprised me since a scratch can cost that much these day!

Anyway, good luck! Make sure they give you a rental until you are mobile again! And please stop by and visit us at Critter Alley when you can!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

JD and Max said...

Hi Chewy! We've swung on by from our pal Oskar's blog. We think this game of his is wonderful and we're getting to meet lots of new pals because of it which is great!

We're so sorry to hear about your accident - we're glad you're okay and it was 'just' the car that was hurt and not any of you. Although it's sad when we lose things we've become attached to - sigh....

Your family sound wonderful to us - you sure lucked out there! It's fab that your family play with you all the time - we see you trained them well!!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

WOW...we are so sorry about the accident and hope everyone is ok!!

What a smart family you have...we are so glad you shared them with us!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Chewy, we really hope very much that you and your mom are okay from the accident. They are very scary. It sure sounds like you have a wonderful family! We know you are proud and we do hope all of you are well. We are really sorry about the vehicle. Lots of love to all, Debbie and Holly

Nubbin' Tails said...

Oh goodness that accident sounds scary. I hope you and all your people are fine. We found your blog on Oskar's blog hope. Very nice to meet you and learn about your family!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

Oskar said...

Hi Chewy! Thanks for playing along. I'm sorry about your mom person's car, but I'm so glad that you are all safe.

Your mom person looks very happy and fun and it was nice to get to know about you!

Oskar

Busy Buttons said...

I hope you're all safe! It's scary to hear about the accident. Hope the car isn't totaled!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Hi Chewy, we discovered that Draco was the first one to comment on Paw it Forward, but we do not want to leave you out either, so we'd like to send you a little something something too! Please have your Mom contact our Mom at shoequeen40(at)msn(dot)com!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Oh my goodness Chewy, when we posted our comment we didn't even read your post, shame on us!

That must've been really scary for you guys, and we hope that everyone is doing okay today.

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

Doreen said...

So sorry about the accident!
I'm following (late) from the blog hop via Google Friend Connect.
Doreen
Doggies and Stuff

PitaPata Dog tickers